“You don’t take a photo, you make it”
I have a varied style that captures emotion and character within my images. I use digital techniques but also have a selection of Polaroid cameras that I had refurbished and use them in Photo shoots. I love the retro feel and vibe and think it comes across in my images.
I find every wedding is unique as every bride and groom are unique. Working together we can create images that are personal to you. I like to vary how and what I shoot on the day as I find a wedding is a day full of emotion and beautiful things happening. You may not be able to see or know of them on the day but I will be able to capture them through the storytelling way I work.
I love working with people and also run a portrait studio called STUDIO1314 Having a studio also allows me creativity with my bridal work and have worked with many different suppliers creating editorial style images for magazines, blogs and designers.
Prices and packages
As with weddings being very unique and bespoke, so are my packages I offer. I have a starting price of £1495 which includes myself for the whole day with no time restrictions which I find very important to really capture the whole emotion of your big day.
I also include a pre wedding/engagement photo shoot as I really find this can help for so many reasons. It can relax you on the big day so I am not a complete stranger and also give you an idea of how long photography can take when planning your day. You would receive both pre wedding and actual wedding day images on a USB memory stick all fully retouched to my style.
Along the way to your big day we would meet at the venue to discuss timings and shot lists. Also communicating along the way to put your mind at ease for any questions you would have.
If you would like to have an album from the images I take I can offer hand made bespoke albums or you would also be able to print from the USB of images to create your own. Please enquire for pricing as all albums are bespoke.
- Am I insured? – Yes I have full liability and indemnity insurance.
- Do you archive our images? – I have archive hard drives where I keep copies of all my weddings for 3 years. I find that if someone wants to purchase a digital option first then an album at a later date this allows me to use all original files when creating albums.
- How many images will we receive? – With each wedding being very different I have been known to give 400-700 images fully retouched.
- Do you work alone or could we book a second photographer? – I mainly work alone but have several photographers that I have worked with closely if you would like to book a second photographer at an additional charge.
- How far do you travel? – I travel all over the UK and also am available for destination weddings. Travel and accommodation charges will apply for overseas weddings and for UK weddings where it’s unrealistic to travel to you on the morning of the wedding.
- How long after the wedding will we receive our images? – I normally allow for up to 6 weeks to be able to create all your images to be supplied on a USB memory stick